Some of us may be working on end-of-year marketing efforts to reach just one more client. Take the time to make sure you are targeting your ideal client with language that will resonate and prompt action.
- Know your audience – interview existing and potential customers, find out what they want to know about your product or service, learn what sources of information they trust
- Focus on your business objectives – examine how you want your business to change or grow and aim your business communication toward making that change
- Develop a set of core messages – don’t deviate or add to these, be consistent and use these messages in all of your communication
- Choose the most effective communications activities – no one has unlimited budget so prioritise the most helpful tactics that will achieve your business objectives
- Measure success and continuously adjust – ask for feedback, amplify what is working and make changes to fix what’s not
And here is a quick video with business communication tips:
Good luck with your final marketing outreach for 2014. Now it’s time to plan your 2015 communications!