What use is a beautifully worded website if the branding and visuals aren’t aligned? Here are some wonderfully talented designers who can help make your website stand out from the competition:
Independent businesses like these are the best because they offer truly personalized service. Whether you’re looking to build a brand new website or update your existing one, these experts will have a solution that is tailored to your specific needs. Enjoy their friendly approach and tell them I sent you!
If you’re not convinced that your website copy is generating enough interest in your company, take a look and evaluate how persuasive it is.
Think about your target audience and make sure you are making compelling arguments about your product or service.
- If your ideal customers read your website, would they engage with your business?
- How much copy have you devoted to the technical features of your service or product?
- Have you clearly communicated the emotive benefits of what you’re offering?
- Watch out for lengthy blocks of text.
- Don’t forget a call to action to help your reader connect with your company.
Assessing the language on your website gives you an opportunity to make it more powerful. Think of your website as your shopfront or online sales desk and make it work for you.
Get in touch for more suggestions to maximize your website language. And I’ll follow up with a list of recommended designers to help make your website visually appealing as well. It’s what you say AND how you say it, so get that website singing!